Connect with DeannaT 971-266-0414
So what important information do you need to know? How about I just give you a top ten list of things I think you might find interesting about me? You know besides the general real estate pitch of me being attentive, engaged and here to serve you through the transaction process, whether you are the seller or the buyer.
- Phrases I try to live by – “Primum Non Nocere”, and “If I am not a part of the solution, then I am a part of the problem.”
- People usually first notice my eyes, then my energy. I’m also really good at making people feel welcome and included, and making them laugh.
- I have a cat who I brought back from Alaska in 2006.
- I read non-fiction primarily – Musicophilia, anything by Eric Schlosser etc
- Highlights of the year have been going to Costa Rica in late May, staying at a Troll castle in Sequim, WA in July, backpacking in the Enchantments over Labor Day weekend, and going to Banff, Canada for the Banff Mountain Film Festival and lots of hiking in late October – early November. I also recently booked tickets to go to Japan in April, a place I have never been to!
- Jeff Buckley’s version of Hallelujah makes me stop in my tracks – every time.
- I love Amazing Race, Seinfeld, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Flight of the Conchords. I also love movies like Shawshank Redemption, Good Will Hunting, Garden State, Field of Dreams, and documentaries.
- I’m vegan and I love to cook vegan food for people, even if they don’t usually eat that way. I enjoy food such as Thai, Indian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern/Lebanese, Ethiopian, Sushi and some of the 400 carts we have in Portland!
- 8 things I don’t want to live without: traveling, volunteering, friends/family, outdoors, passion/love, laughter
- I spend a lot of time thinking about: What else should I experience/try? Where will my next trip be? All the good things in the world. How else can I make a difference – in a person’s life, as a consumer, for animals and the earth?
Professionally, whether clients are selling their current home or are on the hunt to find and purchase a home, I provide an experience that is as smooth as possible, while offering guidance on each step along the way.
My background in education, counseling, and non-profit enables me to provide a personal experience from start to finish (and beyond) with active listening and rapport building at the forefront of all interactions.
I treat each client like they are my only client.
What my clients say:
- “Deanna is terrific to work with! She is attentive, patient, and worked hard to help me find the perfect place. Her professionalism and warmth are unparalleled. I highly recommend her!” – Briana, Buyer, October 2016
- “Deanna made the process of selling my condo as easy as it can get. She offered advice on things to repair, walked me through the mounds of paperwork, and allowed me to do everything from across the country. When real life got in the way and I didn’t have a chance to do some of the repairs she advised, she took care of it for me. She was able to stage my house with the odds and ends pieces of furniture I left behind, produced beautiful photos and had offers in less than a week from when the condo went on the market for more than my asking price. While she left everything to me to decide, her experience and recommendations were valuable resources when determining the selling price, contract terms, and negotiations with the buyer. Deanna made everything so easy and I whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a Realtor to sell their home.” – Raif Hoffman, Seller, July 2016
- “Deanna went the full mile to make our first-time
home buying experience run smoothly. She was extremely flexible, responsive and a joy to spend time with. She went above and beyond to connect us with what resources we needed when going through the inspection and purchasing process. We would happily recommend Deanna for anyone looking to purchase in the Portland area.” – Robert and Danielle Olson, Buyers, January 2016
- “As a friend and client of Deanna Cintas’s, I can confidently say she is exceptional with the ins and outs of real estate. Whether you want to purchase a home for the first time, or sell your vacation house, she is easy to work with and is a great communicator. I have known Deanna for a number of years now. One thing about her is she doesn’t quit until a job is done. Learning is definitely something Deanna is always doing – this keeps her ready for what comes her way. Among other things, she puts others before herself. Being vegan and having a healthy life style are important to her, and she does a lot of volunteer work for that community. Deanna’s outgoing personality and friendliness is what should make her your first choice for a real estate agent.” – Richard Pruden, Buyer, August 2015
- “After living in Portland for several years and thinking home ownership in this competitive market was a pipe dream, some close friends encouraged me to reconsider it, and of course I wanted one of my closest friends to be my realtor! Yes, I was her first client. Was I worried that another realtor with more experience would do a better job? No way! Deanna puts her all in everything she does and she succeeds at anything she puts her mind to. I knew she was the right choice. When we found “the house,’ it had only been on the market for a few minutes. Knowing the urgency due to the competitive housing market, Deanna dropped everything and met us at the house within an hour to show it. I already own a home in another state, but Deanna still taught me a thing or 2 about the home buying process and developed a competitive bid that was chosen over several others. Knowing Deanna personally, I never worried about the process; she had everything taken care of and kept me up to date with every step. Whether this is your first home or your retirement home, Deanna treats you like you are her only client. She listens to your wants and needs and if your dream home/property is out there, she will deliver! Last but not least, her house warming gift was so completely thoughtful, it’s as if she read my mind! Watch out for Deanna- she’s quickly going to become the go-to realtor for Portland!” – Kelly Owen, Buyer, July 2015