The Suburbs are bursting with demand and these eight Portland area suburbs had the biggest price increases this last year according to this Portland Monthly article.
Take a look at the stats below:
8. Hillsboro: Median sale price in 2021: $480,000,
Price growth year-over-year: 18.37 percent
7. Oregon City: Median sale price in 2021: $520,000
Price growth year-over-year: 18.45 percent
6. Lake Oswego: Median sale price in 2021: $859,900
Price growth year-over-year: 18.55 percent
5. Tualatin: Median sale price in 2021: $568,000
Price growth year-over-year: 19.58 percent
4. Troutdale: Median sale price in 2021: $450,000
Price growth year-over-year: 19.68 percent
3. Forest Grove: Median sale price in 2021: $468,900
Price growth year-over-year: 20.25 percent
2. St. Helens: Median sale price in 2021: $379,900
Price growth year-over-year: 22.55 percent
1. Wood Village: Median sale price in 2021: $370,000
Price growth year-over-year: 23.37 percent
Are you considering a move to the suburbs? Contact us today. We can help!
About Us: Over the course of their professional partnership, Aryne + Dulcinea have helped hundreds of clients prosper in their new lives. During this time, they have prided themselves in their top-notch selling abilities, with homes outperforming market standards, consistently exceeding list price while most of their listings sell in under 7 days. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, Aryne & Dulcinea will work in collaboration to guide you in investing in your future and reaching your real estate goals.