610 NE CESAR E CHAVEZ BLVD , Portland 97232
- Built in 1913
- County: Multnomah
BACK ON THE MARKET!
Stylish + Stately In Laurelhurst
Offered at $940,000
6 BEDROOM | 3.5 BATH | 4,682 Sq Ft
MLS #23414583 | TAXES: $14,244
Rare & historic Arts & Crafts home situated on large lot with 2-car garage. Grand living & dining rooms welcome you with stunning architectural details, mahogany woodwork, stained glass, fireplace, & built-ins. Exceptional floor plan with gourmet eat-in kitchen with butler’s pantry & access to 2 private patios & lushly landscaped grounds. This home boasts a light-filled sunroom with wrap-around windows, 6 bedrooms including primary suite, 3.5 bathrooms, finished top floor & full basement!
OPEN THIS WEEKEND
SAT 2/4 from 1:00-3:00 PM
SUN 2/5 from 1:00-3:00 PM
- Gado Gado
- Mikkiko Mochi Donuts
- Montelupo Italian Market
- Cheese & Crack
- Ken’s Artisan Pizza
- Laurelhurst Market
- Hello Sunshine Art + Vintage
- Laurelhurst Park
- Whole Foods Market – Burnside
- Providore Fine Foods
- Trader Joe’s
- Laurelhurst Theatre
- Portland Nursery
- Oblique Coffee Roasters
- Puff Coffee
- Soro Soro Cafe
- Crema Coffee + Bakery
- Vino Wine Store
- Migration Brewing – Glisan
HIGHLIGHTS + FEATURES:
- Majestic historic custom built 1913 home in the heart of Laurelhurst
- Grand staircase, stained glass windows and formal entry
- Refinished mahogany woodwork and built-ins throughout the house
- Red brick exteriorOriginal hardwood floors on 3 levels • New hot water heater 2021
- Low radon test in 2020
- New electrical sub-panel 2020
- New metal roof in 2014
- Updated copper plumbing
- Decommissioned oil tank 2004
- Beautifully remodeled large eat-in kitchen with butler’s pantry, stainless steel appliances, ample storage and high ceilings.
- Wood floors, white subway tile, black matte granite counter tops
- Direct access to front patio
- Entry to attached 2 car garage
- 1/2 bath
- Wood burning fireplace, stained glass windows, built-ins
- French doors to sun room
- Brick walls and tile floor
- French door to small nook overlooking the front yard
- Mahogany wainscoting and built in hutch w/ bar and stained glass cabinet doors
- Pocket door
- Entry to butler’s pantry and kitchen
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the second floor
- Primary suite features fireplace, full bath w/ new wallpaper, bonus room (nursery, office, small bedroom or den)
- French doors to balcony in second bedroom
- 4th bedroom with skylights, fir floors, built-in twin beds, ceiling fan and full bath w/ claw foot tub
- 5th bedroom has fir floors and built-in desks
- Full unfinished basement accessed from interior through kitchen and exterior at side door
- Wine cellar and tasting space with ample lighting and built-in shelves
- Attached 2 car garage and driveway with interior access to the house. Large flat roof. Could it be a roof top deck?
- Gorgeous gardens with mature landscaping and lush plantings on west and south sides of home
- Level large front and side yards
- Charming private patio off kitchen
About Us: Over the course of their professional partnership, Aryne + Dulcinea have helped hundreds of clients prosper in their new lives. During this time, they have prided themselves in their top-notch selling abilities, with homes outperforming market standards, consistently exceeding list price while most of their listings sell in under 7 days. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, Aryne & Dulcinea will work in collaboration to guide you in investing in your future and reaching your real estate goals.
Aryne + Dulcinea + Dulcinea
Earth Advantage Principal Broker | Earth Advantage Broker | ADU Specialists | OR
Click here to get to know Aryne + Dulcinea!
Aryne + Dulcinea are full-service, high-producing agents, who understand how to navigate the unique challenges facing the Portland real estate market. The secret to their success is in their professionalism and complementary skill sets. In 2012, Aryne + Dulcinea saw an opportunity to combine their creative and technical wisdom to create a values-driven, full-service agency unlike any other. Expert negotiators and project management mavens with a strong background in creative marketing, Aryne + Dulcinea serve as fierce advocates for their clients.
Their passion for real estate relates closely to their commitment to the Portland way of life, which entails a dedication to sustainability and appreciation for all things local. As Earth Advantage Brokers and ADU Certified Specialists, Aryne + Dulcinea are savvy in all aspects of alternative living practices—from versatile housing additions, green building practices, and revenue-generating strategies. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, Aryne & Dulcinea will work in collaboration to guide you in investing in your future and reaching you real estate goals.
Aryne greets working with clients throughout Portland with open arms. Licensed since 2005, she appreciates the ever shifting desires her clients have as they move through their real estate goals. Investigative genius on her side, Aryne will strive to bring you the results you desire. When not working for you, Aryne is a constant cheerleader for her son and daughter’s pursuits on the basketball court and on the ballet stage! She practices yoga, hikes, loves to walk and explore Portland neighborhoods, reads, and delights in soaking up everything Portland has to offer!
Dulcinea thrives on working with clients with a range of real estate goals. Oregon born, with a design and an award-winning professional background, Dulcinea is steadfast when it comes to working for her clients and has a keen eye for properties that best serve client objectives. Licensed since 2013, Dulcinea works in and around Portland. A mother of two and wife to her high school sweetie—in her free time she stays busy with her family, travel, community activism, exploring the outdoors, curating art shows, and dreaming big!