By Aryne + Dulcinea, November 6, 2020
8324 N CENTRAL ST , Portland, OR 97203
- 3 Bed
- 1.1 Bath
- 1330 sqft.
Portland, OR, 97203
- Built in 1899
- 1330 sqft
- County: Multnomah
PICTURE PERFECT ST. JOHNS!
Offered at $485,000
3 BEDROOM | 1.1 BATH | 1,330 SQFT
MLS #20221620| TAXES:$4,025
Bike score – 88 | Walk score – 91
Please see listing for Covid-19 safety procedures.
Picture perfect St. Johns! Quintessential sun-drenched Victorian with open spaces, high ceilings and wood floors. Main floor has generous living room, updated kitchen and dining area, master bedroom and 1/2 bath. 2 beds with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams up and updated full bath. Detached office and storage shed in courtyard across from raised beds. Fresh paint inside and out. Large back yard is ready for your plans! 91 walk score, 88 bike score—get around town and cross the bridge to Forest Park with ease!
WHAT’S AROUND – WANT TO GO FOR A WALK? A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN SOUND FUN? NEED TO GRAB SOME GROCERIES?
- St. Johns Park & Farmers’ Market, Cathedral Park, Pier Park
- Sparrow Bakery
- Great North Coffee
- Stormbreaker Brewery
- James John Elementary
- Banh Mi Up
- Leisure Public House
- John St. Cafe
- St. Johns Coffee
- Signal Pizza
- McMenamins St. Johns
- St Johns Twin Cinemas
- North End Barber Co
- Moonstruck Chocolate
- Occidental Brewing Company
- New Seasons & Fred Meyer
- St. Johns Bridge & Forest Park
HOUSE HIGHLIGHTS + FEATURES:
- Charming Victorian Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms, 1.1 baths in the heart of St. Johns.
- Freestanding office/bonus space with attached storage room in the side yard.
- Fresh paint inside and out.
- Hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Wall to wall carpet upstairs.
- Beautifully updated kitchen w/ newer countertops and tile plus stainless steel appliances.
- 2nd story has 2 bedrooms with exposed wood beams, updated bath with double paned Velux Skylight. Stackable washer/dryer too!
- Generous fenced side and back yards feature sun drenched raised garden beds, ample space to play, a shady back patio and garden shed.
- French doors off dining room lead to sunny patio and side yard.
- Bike Score – 88, Walk Score – 91
About Us: Over the course of their professional partnership, Aryne + Dulcinea have helped hundreds of clients prosper in their new lives. During this time, they have prided themselves in their top-notch selling abilities, with homes outperforming market standards, consistently exceeding list price while most of their listings sell in under 7 days. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, Aryne & Dulcinea will work in collaboration to guide you in investing in your future and reaching your real estate goals.
Aryne + Dulcinea
Earth Advantage Principal Broker | Earth Advantage Broker | ADU Specialists | OR