At Living Room Realty I facilitate individual agents’ business development, am a member of the Broker Advisory Group which provides direction for the company, and lead a Roommates group which allows agents to share ideas for improving their business practices. I feel very fortunate to come to work every day and do what I love. I grew up here in SE Portland, attended our neighborhood schools and live just five minutes from my childhood home.
I never even thought about moving away. I love to travel, but Portland is my home.
When I’m not working, I enjoy volunteering at my kids’ schools. I’m known for throwing an epic class party! Before I had kids, I never knew I’d also enjoy being a “soccer Mom” as much as I do. When I have a free moment, I love to hop on my bike and ride down to the waterfront from Mt. Tabor where I live. Biking through the neighborhoods is a nice way to stay in touch with the city, and also stay in shape! When I feel like I want more of a challenge, I’ll add the climb up Mt. Tabor. It’s good ride with the reward being the view from the top of the park.
Besides Portland, my family’s second home in Central Oregon is my favorite place. We escape there every chance we get, and love to explore the endless hiking trails, lakes, rivers and other natural wonders the high desert has to offer. Snowboarding on Bachelor is at the top of our winter activities list. We just love nature. Our two dogs love it too, and we take them almost everywhere with us!
I’m an avid gardener. Meandering through Portland Nursery,even if I don’t buy anything, almost feels like a mini vacation. My Mom taught me a lot about tending a garden, but I also might have gotten my interest in gardening from my ancestors who were among the first settlers of Sauvie Island. My maiden name is Charlton, and a few of us still live and work there. There’s even a road named after my family. The kids think that’s pretty cool.
My family has deep roots in Portland. I’m a true Oregon native, local SE girl, Mom and business woman. And, I’m passionate about working in the city and neighborhoods that I love.
ADDITIONAL AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
- Broker★Agent™ Advisor ‘Top 500″ and “Certificate of Excellence”
- Portland Monthly Five Star Agent for past 7 years
- 10 Best of 2015: Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Real Estate Professionals
- Mt Tabor Park Stewardship Fund Committee Member
- Past PMAR Public Relations Committee Member
- Former Mt Tabor Middle school PTA and Auction Committee Member
- Past PTA board member at Atkinson school and Auction Committee Member
- Franklin High School PTA Member
- Impact NW Volunteer and Community Liaison
- Past Member Rose Chapter National Charity League
- Member 99 Girlfriends Collective Giving For Impact
AT YOUR SERVICE
Meet my Team
• Owner/Partner: Jenelle Isaacson
• Principal Brokers: Cody Thurman and Paul D’Souza
• Licensed Broker: Stacey Pongracz-Bartha and Quinlin Langford
• Team Coordinator/Principal Broker: Deborah Holmes
• Client Services and Marketing Department: Whitney Diffenderfer
References available upon request.