By Tosha Reinmiller, September 10, 2021
Congrats to my buyer that was able to score this captivating lot with distant mountain views that abuts up to 4 acres of common area. This newly developed lot is situated in a new development outside of the tsunami inundation zone. Approximately 5 blocks to the main street, Laneda Ave. Less than 1 mile to beach access and Nehalem Bay State Park.
Principal Broker | OR
Tosha specializes in the coastal communities of Manzanita, Cannon Beach, Nehalem, Wheeler, Arch Cape, Rockaway Beach and the surrounding areas in Tillamook County. In 2014, she jointly opened the Living Room Realty office in Manzanita, Oregon, with the desire to bring strong company values and culture to her clients at the coast. She understands the importance of client relationships and services.
With a design background, she has always been drawn to strong marketing aesthetic and appreciates the value of it. Skills that she possesses, but not limited to—ability to multi-task, great listening skills, drive, detailed-oriented, organized, knowledge of diverse design and aesthetics—are priceless when working as a REALTOR®.
For years she worked as an Interior Designer, most recently at Group Mackenzie — she traveled and lived internationally, where she was able to grow creatively. Using her experience as an Interior Designer has prepared her for the various facets of the real estate profession.Embracing modern methods and coupled with a business model grown organically from referrals and past clients allows Tosha to focus her time with clients to help them reach their goals.
Tosha's approach to real estate is straight forward: She treats others as she would like to be treated. One question she continually asks herself is: "Is this in the best interest of my client?" Tosha aims to serve the buyers and sellers in Manzanita and surrounding communities with integrity, excellence and honest representation. She prides herself on creating and cultivating lifelong relationships with clients and becoming a resource within the community for years to come.Her goal is to help her clients achieve their real estate goals without taking shortcuts. She is sensitive to a client's unique needs and spends most of day getting to know them and making sure everyone is on the same page with what is most important to them. Tosha strives to provide high-standards for service in terms of timely response, professional behavior, and the customer aspirations. She encourages her clients and community to use her as a resource for market knowledge, pre-selling tips, remodeling, and local events.
As your real estate broker, she offers progressive marketing, local knowledge, and expertise. She loves to help people in any way she can and would gladly help you find your coast living room!
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TOSHA
View my Coast Living & Real Estate!
- Raised on the North Oregon Coast. Neah-Kah-Nie High School grad
- Tosha lives on the Nehalem River. She loves hiking, beach & river days, scuba diving, biking...truly, anything outdoors!
- Tosha's first internship was at SmithCFI, as a commercial furniture designer.
- After college, she packed her bags and lived/worked in Bilbao, Spain for a few months.
- Bachelor of Science, Oregon State University, Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science, Oregon State University, Housing Studies
- What is Housing Studies?: Along with residential design, it focuses on housing for the elderly, real estate finance, sociological aspects of housing and affordable housing policies.
- Top 10% of REALTORS® in Clatsop Association of REALTORS® (number of homes sold - 2015, per MLS)
Principal Broker | OR