Carrie Struss has a background in project management, marketing, and photography.
Much like in real estate, she simultaneously managed multiple projects and personalities. She is an effective negotiator and stands firm in advocating for her clients. Making the switch to real estate was an easy transition. Carrie utilizes all her unique talents, background, and experiences in real estate. Most importantly, she will connect you to your dreams of not just home ownership, but to what you want your life to be.
As your agent Carrie will…
- help get your home (and emotions) ready to sell, then sell your home.
- find you a new home complete with (fill in the “must have” blank).
- facilitate the transaction making sure everyone does what they need to do and has what they need to do it.
- negotiate tenaciously for you.
- educate you on the daunting, overwhelming, and at times stressful process.
- remain calm, always.
- keep you focused on your goals.
- pay attention to every detail.
- show up.
- effectively communicate in the way that works best for you.
- uphold Living Room Realty’s values and what they mean to her.
“I care about where you live. I care about you home, your street, your neighborhood, your community. All the things that are important to you will be my priority. I look forward to working with you!”